Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Dynamic waterfront vistas and amazing aquatic creatures make this downtown venue a brilliant choice for a wedding. Picture-perfect backdrops include the Charleston Harbor, exciting exhibits, and colorful marine life.
- Say "I do" overlooking the Harbor...then segue to the seascape galleries for a one-of-a-kind dining experience beside the Great Ocean Tank where you're surrounded by fish and ocean flora.
- Make waves with unique animal encounters for your guests, like touching a manta ray or having divers offer a personalized greeting from inside the 385,000-gallon tank.
Video by Surrender Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Type of event
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All packages include extended rental time as well as access to the aquarium classrooms as a storage & preparation area, as well as the choice between an animal encounter or 1-year aquarium membership.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Choose from a preferred list of 5 catering partners.
Year-round, daily, starting at 6:30pm. Amplified music is allowed indoors and outdoors until midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach / Ocean
- Zoo / Aquarium
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except South Carolina Aquarium.