Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This pretty upstate spot is surrounded by acres of peaceful grasslands, with its charming crimson barn at the property’s heart. You’ll find plenty of lodging options nearby, as it’s just a few miles outside Greenville.
- Traditional barn doors open to reveal a gorgeous interior, boasting a soaring gambrel ceiling with dramatic exposed rafters. Polished concrete flooring adds a modern touch, and the entire space is illuminated by twinkle lights and rustic-chic wagon wheel chandeliers.
- There are patios on both sides of the barn, creating excellent indoor/outdoor flow. A climate-controlled dressing suite is available the morning of your event, and the owners offer great discounts to military, veterans, and first responders.
$500 OFF any open September–November 2023 weekend date!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
All receptions with alcohol on the premises will be required to provide proof of event liability insurance (from the client's choice of vendors).
Not wheelchair accessible
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Red Dutch Barn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Red Dutch Barn.