Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on vibrant Upper King Street in the heart of downtown Charleston, this unique spot—a former private residence, built in the 1830s—has been artfully restored to highlight and preserve its distinctive vintage charm.
- Your party can spread throughout the entire, beautiful space, which includes an elegant entry courtyard with ornate tile flooring, a gracious living room perfect for welcome cocktails, a parlor, bar, sunroom, and a lovely second-floor open-air piazza.
- Expert in-house planning services by Peninsula Events help guarantee a smooth celebration, and chef-driven catering by Patrick Properties Hospitality Group ensures your guests are treated to a gorgeous menu of locally inspired culinary showstoppers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Venue rental fees include:
- Exclusive use of the selected reception space for four hours
- Setup and breakdown
- Flatware, glassware, and service-ware
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Type of event
The Friday–Sunday F&B minimum ranges $5,000–6,000. Please inquire with the venue for weekday F&B minimums.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Parcel 32
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Parcel 32.