Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Relaxed, family-friendly, and gorgeous, this fantastic resort occupies 2,000 acres on desirable Hilton Head Island—including three miles of pristine Atlantic beaches.
- They have a dazzling array of event spaces, from rustic, toes-in-the-sand ceremony spots to lavish ballrooms. We're particularly fond of the Shelter Cove Harbor Pavilion, with its unique peaked roof and breathtaking view of the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Your guests have an array of well-priced accommodations to choose from, including villas and multi-bedroom vacation homes. Your helpful event coordinator can help plan tons of fun activities, like rounds of golf, sunset harbor cruises, and your rehearsal dinner.
Brunch & Bubbles Winter Wedding Special
Celebrate your winter wedding in the beautiful Lowcountry! Your 11:30am beachfront ceremony is followed by a 4-hour buffet brunch reception at the Dunes House. Available January–February.
Includes beach location, plus a beach permit from the town of Hilton Head, white folding chairs, setup, breakdown, and an arbor.
Dunes House Rental: $2,500+
Includes tables, chairs, linens, silverware, glassware, china, in-house centerpieces, and 4 propane heaters, if applicable.
Food & Beverage: $79+/person
Includes the Port Royal Buffet and unlimited mimosas, bloody mary’s, and nonalcoholic beverages for the entirety of the reception. Upgrade to domestic beer & wine for $18/person.
The minimum spend is $10,000.
VIRTUAL TOURS ARE AVAILABLE! Contact this venue today to set up your own personal virtual site tour from the comfort and safety of home!
This venue honors military discounts.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
The rental fee includes:
- Full-day exclusive use of the selected reception space
- Tables, chairs, and choice of white or ivory linens
- In-house décor, including centerpieces
- Beach permits
- And more!
Elopement packages are $950 and are available Monday–Thursday. Weekend dates can be booked within 3 months of the date based on availability. Pricing includes taxes and gratuity.
- $500/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
The ceremony fee includes chairs for up to 50 guests.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Fully-customizable packages can include food & beverage.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
With a variety of indoor and outdoor event spaces throughout the resort, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Brewery / Distillery
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Golf / Country Club
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort.