Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A landmark of upscale Southern cuisine, this Charleston restaurant has been at the forefront of fine dining in the region since its inception in 1990. Their dishes blend traditional ingredients with modern presentations, and the staff will design a menu to suit your tastes and preferences.
- You can choose from two elegant dining rooms located above the restaurant in the Upper Level Gallery. The Primrose Room overlooks Lodge Alley and a nearby courtyard, while the Wine Room offers views of the historic district through its large bay window.
- A separate entrance ensures your celebration remains private. And the Upper Level has its own kitchen, which means your party will enjoy Magnolia's high culianry standards along with seamless service.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 78.|
The Wine Room seats up to 30; the Primrose Room seats up to 78; and the Upper Level Gallery seats up to 114.
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Send an email to Magnolias
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Magnolias.