Lowndes Grove 266 St Margaret Street • Charleston • SC 29403
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Lowndes Grove on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Charleston charm abounds at this elegant waterfront estate, the last of its kind in the downtown sector. Set on the banks of the Ashley River, it offers unparalleled coastal views.
- Wed with the beautiful 1786 manor home as your backdrop, then host a tented reception on a lovely outdoor terrace overlooking the grounds and river.
- Intimate affairs may be held in the home itself, where you'll be surrounded by period furnishings and exquisite architectural details, including a dramatic three-story spiral staircase.
Video by John Bunn Films.
Video by Hart to Heart Media.
Video by Dock House Digital.
Video by Elephant Memories.
Video by Knotted Arrow - Wedding Video & Photo.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Venue rental fees include exclusive use of the house and grounds for a 4-hour event, setup and breakdown, and an onsite ceremony.
2023 Spring and Autumn Rates
$5,000 Monday–Thursday | $10,000 Friday | $14,000 Saturday | $7,000 Sunday
Months include March, April, May, June, September, October, and November.
2023 Summer and Winter Rates
$3,000 Monday–Thursday | $4,000 Friday | $8,000 Saturday | $3,500 Sunday
Months include January, February, July, August, and December.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Fully-customized food & beverage packages are available through the exclusive caterer, Patrick Properties Catering Team.
Contact the venue for menus and pricing.
Food & Beverage Minimum
2023 Spring and Autumn F&B Minimum
$16,000 Friday | $22,000 Saturday | $12,000 Sunday
Months include March, April, May, June, September, October, and November. There is no F&B minimum Monday–Thursday.
2023 Summer and Winter F&B Minimum
$8,000 Friday | $15,000 Saturday
Months include January, February, July, August, and December. There is no F&B minimum Sunday–Thursday.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 304.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Lowndes Grove
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lowndes Grove.
Thanks! Your email to Lowndes Grove is on its way!
South Carolina Wedding Venues
> Charleston / Lowcountry Coast Wedding Venues