Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Charleston charm abounds at this elegant waterfront estate, the last of its kind in the downtown sector. Set on the banks of the Ashley River, it offers unparalleled coastal views.
- Wed with the beautiful 1786 manor home as your backdrop, then host a tented reception on a lovely outdoor terrace overlooking the grounds and river.
- Intimate affairs may be held in the home itself, where you'll be surrounded by period furnishings and exquisite architectural details, including a dramatic three-story spiral staircase.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Venue rental fees include:
- Exclusive use of the house and grounds for a 4-hour event
- Time and staff for setup and breakdown
- And more!
Discounted week-day rates are available for Monday-Thursday rentals. Contact the venue for details and pricing.
- $500/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Event duration
Ceremony fees include an additional hour of exclusive use of the selected event space.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Fully-customized food & beverage packages are available through the exclusive caterer, Patrick Properties Catering Team.
Contact the venue for menus and pricing.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Food and beverage minimums may apply to certain peak dates:
- Summer & Winter Saturdays require a $12,000 minimum
- Spring & Fall Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays require a minimum ranging $12,000-20,000
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
Maximum capacities listed reflect a tented event. Larger guest-counts may be permitted for an open-air event.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lowndes Grove.