Kaminski House Museum 1003 Front Street • Georgetown • SC 29440
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Kaminski House Museum on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a beautiful historic home on a bluff overlooking the Sampit River, and is one of South Carolina's finest remaining examples of a Georgian-style mansion.
- Exchange vows beneath the sprawling arms of an ancient oak, followed by a tented lawn celebration, or one among the twinkle-lit trees.
- Your wedding becomes part of the home's history—and you'll be helping the museum in its effort to preserve this priceless treasure for years to come.
SAVINGS FOR LOCAL COUPLES!
Local wedding couples with a valid Georgetown, SC county driver’s license will receive a 20% discount on venue rental fees at the Kaminski House Museum.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
Regular rental fees are available March 15–October 14. The Winter Wonderland Package is required October 15–March 14 (includes tent and seasonal specialty lights installation).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Kaminski House Museum
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Kaminski House Museum.
Thanks! Your email to Kaminski House Museum is on its way!
South Carolina Wedding Venues
> Myrtle Beach / Grand Strand Wedding Venues