Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Featuring sweeping views of the waterfront, this event center located beside the Ashley River makes an especially lovely backdrop at sunset. The impressive brick building—dating back to 1861—and surrounding grounds are full of historic charm.
- The classically styled event space on the ground floor includes wide plank wood floors, large double windows, pressed tin ceilings, and a mahogany and marble bar. Outside, the patio overlooking the marina can be used for a ceremony or additional seating.
- Good Food Catering provides restaurant-quality cuisine and impeccable service. Their talented and flexible team will work with you to choose from an extensive array of menu options, including French and Asian dishes as well as Lowcountry specialties.
Video by Elephant Memories
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Meals (when priced separately)
- $20/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
$ • $$
Catering is provided exclusively by Good Food Catering.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Historic Rice Mill.