Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You'll experience true Southern hospitality at this stylish and welcoming restaurant in the heart of historic downtown Charleston. The veteran team is committed to providing warm and impeccable service and will work with you to customize your event.
- There are three private dining areas: The Main Dining Room features exposed brick and a heart pine floor, while the East Bay Room has crystal chandeliers and large windows overlooking East Bay Street. The French Quarter Room connects to a courtyard that's great for a pre-dinner cocktail hour.
- The menus, which showcase fresh seafood, Lowcountry specialties, and Allen Brothers steaks, can be mixed and matched to suit your preferences. You can choose a seated or buffet meal—along with an hors d'oeuvre reception—all provided with beautiful table settings and upgraded china.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $200/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
The Main Dining Room seats up to 100 people, the French Quarter Room up to 60, and the East Bay Room up to 30.
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Live Music, daily.
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except High Cotton.