Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located on the edge of Charleston Harbor where the Charles River meets the Atlantic Ocean, this event center features gorgeous views of the coastline and the Arthur Ravenel Bridge. It's especially lovely at night, with the twinkling city lights on the horizon.
- Multiple outdoor ceremony locations allow you to choose your favorite waterfront view. Courtyards, meadows, and lush lawns lined with palm trees offer delightful photo opportunities throughout the meticulously maintained grounds.
- The reception hall's elegantly modern interior includes sleek lighting fixtures and stainless steel bar tables with coordinating silver Chiavari chairs. Outside, the partially covered patio comes with wrought-iron furniture, welcoming guests to mingle in the evening air.
Video by Surrender Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes silver Chiavari chairs, tables, optional tent, parking, and more!
An additional $250 fee is required for cleanup and setup. Holiday rates may apply—please inquire if you are looking for a holiday weekend.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Approved List for alcohol providers.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Harborside East.