Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This refurbished historic warehouse features a cool brick façade, inset with multiple windows and large, natural wood doors. Inside, you’ll find more exposed brick, arched doorways, a lobby with a piano, a fully-equipped marble bar, commercial kitchen, and a mezzanine level set with plush lounge furniture.
- Get as creative as you like with this eclectic space—your rental agreement doesn’t require you to use specified vendors, so you're free to design your own décor, flowers, and room layouts, and use the facility in whatever way suits your vision.
- You can’t beat the fantastic downtown location. Right in the heart of the French Quarter, Halls Signature Events is just steps from the Charleston Waterfront Park, and within walking distance to churches, hotels, restaurants, and bars—there’s even convenient parking in the adjacent garage on Cumberland St.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Halls Signature Events
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Halls Signature Events.
Thanks! Your email to Halls Signature Events is on its way!
Alternate Info: No. 5 Faber