Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A wonderful boutique hotel in the heart of historic Charleston, this creative, welcoming property blends the town’s rich history with a host of modern amenities, stylish design, and more than a touch of gracious Southern hospitality.
- The Courtyard is a lush urban hideaway, boasting bountiful trees and foliage, inviting seating areas, and a whitewashed brick fireplace that creates a lovely backdrop for vows. When combined with the Greenhouse, a glass, atrium-style covered space, this unexpected oasis makes a lovely spot for your al fresco celebration.
- In the Haynes Street Gallery, the hotel’s spacious ballroom, a wall of oversized windows allows for ample natural light to flow into the room, and high, coffered ceilings create vintage-inspired drama. A simple, creamy color palette works with virtually any design theme.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Package prices vary depending on:
Time, style of function and guest count.
Packages include the food and alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 240.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Emeline
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Emeline.