Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With a history dating back to the late 1700s, this lovely property features sprawling lawns and hundreds of moss-draped oaks, all surrounding a lovely 1920s Georgian Revival mansion.
- Exchange vows beneath the graceful trees, followed by a cocktail reception that flows from the main house onto the pretty grounds. A tented reception ensures your guests can still soak in the gorgeous surroundings as the sun sets beyond the oaks.
- It’s a bed and breakfast, too! Book a night just for yourselves, or rent out all five charming bedrooms for the weekend. Stroll the grounds, have a picnic on the lawn, take a dip in the pool, or simply snuggle up with a good book—this is the perfect spot to slow down and enjoy the tranquility.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All weddings include:
- Access to the private 760-acre grounds
- Multiple ceremony, cocktail, and reception areas
- Arrival to the venue as early as 8am for setup
- Three dressing rooms inside the house
- White padded folding chairs and round tables
- End-of-the-night Rolls Royce getaway car
- Ample parking
Micro-Weddings | $3,500 (max 50 guests; Monday–Friday only)
One-Day Rental | $7,700
Exclusive Weekend | $11,200 (includes 2 days' use of the property and 2 nights' accommodations with continental breakfast for 10)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Must be served by a licensed bartending service or included with catering.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Cotton Hall
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cotton Hall.