Cooper River Room 99 Harry H. Hallman, Junior Boulevard • Mount Pleasant • South Carolina 29464
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Cooper River Room on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located on the banks of the Cooper River with stunning views of the Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge and Waterfront Park, this Mt. Pleasant event center offers a gorgeous backdrop for your celebration, both inside and out.
- With intricate murals depicting Lowcountry scenes, hand-forged iron chandeliers, Italian textured walls, and a fireplace, the Cooper River Room provides a warm and welcoming reception space.
- The adjacent porch supplies an additional area for mingling and opens onto the Crescent Lawn, which can be tented if you'd like to bring the festivities outside. The lawn can also function as a lovely ceremony location.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
The venue rental fee is for up to 150 guests; additional fees apply for larger events.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Cooper River Room
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cooper River Room.
Thanks! Your email to Cooper River Room is on its way!
South Carolina Wedding Venues
> Charleston / Lowcountry Coast Wedding Venues