Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The original carriage house of Wentworth Mansion in downtown Charleston is a romantic setting for a wedding. A garden entry with picket fence and intertwining trees leads to the historic brick building, which sports barn doors and burnished pine floors.
- The popular Tack Room has two fireplaces and views of the mansion, while the cozy Garden Room is great for small groups or rehearsal dinners. Buy out the whole restaurant and enjoy exclusivity and flexibility with Circa's multiple seating areas.
- The chef puts a modern spin on traditional low country and Southern cooking. Using fresh, local ingredients, he delivers "peak of flavor" dishes that are refreshingly light and can be paired with wines from their extensive collection.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
- $60/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Send an email to Circa 1886
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Circa 1886.