Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Founded in 1681, this sprawling estate and gardens on the banks of Wampacheone Creek just outside Charleston will transport you to another time. The majestic main house is surrounded by flowerbeds and has a sweeping front lawn.
- The memorable Avenue of Oaks, a line of 270-year-old live oak trees stretching for almost a mile, provides a stunning ceremony site. Spanish moss cascades from the arching tree branches to create a breathtaking natural canopy.
- Located on the water in a tidal marsh, the impressive Cotton Dock House offers plenty of space for dinner and dancing. Its gorgeous brick fireplace creates a focal point at one end, while the all-wood interior with its open-beam construction lends the space a rustic ambiance. Doorways on two sides open to patios.
Video by Ruby Riot Creatives.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
There is a 12% service charge for preferred caterers or 20% for outside caterers.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens.