Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- History and charm come together in one of South Carolina’s most scenic cities. Horse-drawn carriages, graceful architecture, and the waterfront are just outside this downtown gem, which boasts both grand and intimate venues.
- The Rooftop Deck offers sunset views over moss-draped streets, and the adjacent Old Bay Marketplace Loft presents sweeping panoramas. But for lush romance, start in the Tabby Garden and Courtyard, followed by an extravagant gala in Tabby Place with its impressive iron gates.
- Southern flair reigns from the inn’s unique décor to its delectable cuisine. Under the direction of their head chef, a graduate of the prestigious Culinary Institute, the catering team can help you create a memorable menu.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Venue rental fees include exclusive use of the selected ceremony and reception space.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 320.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Beaufort Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Beaufort Inn.