Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This iconic, Art Deco landmark adds jazzy glamour to downtown Charleston. Built in 1942—heyday of the swanky movie palaces—it gives your wedding the excitement of a red carpet arrival with your names up in lights on the big marquee.
- The vintage lobby and concession stand is a fun place to welcome guests. There's an intimate lounge for cocktails and a luxurious ballroom with hand-made glass chandeliers, state-of-the-art AV, and a stage for your ceremony, band, or DJ.
- Their Culinary Institute-trained executive chef has a stellar reputation earned from numerous high-profile events and festivals. With innovative displays, boutique wine pairings, and cake creations from their own pastry chef, you'll have Instagram-worthy food photos.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Venue rental fees include:
- Exclusive use of the house and grounds for a 4-hour event
- Tables and chairs for up to 125 guests
- Time and staff for setup and breakdown
- And more!
Discounted week-day rates are available for Monday-Thursday rentals. Contact the venue for details and pricing.
- $500/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Event duration
Ceremony fees include an additional hour of exclusive use of the selected event space.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Fully-customized food & beverage packages are available through the exclusive caterer, Patrick Properties Catering Team.
Contact the venue for menus and pricing.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to American Theater
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except American Theater.