Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The grounds of this historic property are stunning, boasting 150 dreamy acres of pristine marshlands, ponds, and countless trees—palmettos, cedars, pecans, and moss-laden oaks.
- Endless photogenic backdrops highlight the beauty of your wedding day. Exchange vows under an ancient oak overlooking a waterway spanned by a quaint footbridge, then savor a quiet moment on the quiet dock. Then, celebrate late into the night on the lawn of the 1700s historic home.
- Surround yourself with loved one all weekend—over 20 guests can be accommodated overnight in the charming Main House and rustic Yellow House. When you tire of relaxing on the breezy porches, take a trip to nearby historic sites, coastal beaches, and convenient shopping.
Video by Thomas Brothers Weddings
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Event duration
Tent rental is additional and recommended for over 50 guests.
On-site accommodations are available for up to 18 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Agapae Oaks Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Agapae Oaks Weddings.