Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s got a breathtaking riverfront location. Set in a prime spot along the Seekonk River, this sophisticated restaurant has unobstructed views of the water. It’s also just a short distance from Providence’s bustling city center, so it’s convenient for out-of-towners and locals alike.
- Their event venues are all gorgeous. The large, dramatic Riverview Room boasts floor-to-ceiling windows facing the river, while the more intimate Loft, Library Lounge, and Boardroom areas feature inviting décor that’s earthy and romantic. In warmer months, outdoor affairs may be held on the bright, airy Patio overlooking the river.
- You’ll adore the menu. Utilizing locally grown organic produce whenever possible, the team at Waterman has one eye on building community and the other on creative and delicious cuisine. The bistro-style menu highlights food inspired by Portuguese, French, New England, Italian, and Native American dishes, as well as an impressive boutique wine list.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $250/event and up
Meals (when priced separately)
- $49/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Waterman Grille.
Thanks! Your email to Waterman Grille is on its way!
Alternate Info: Water Man Grill