Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Once home to Providence's main gas company, this entire site has been beautifully and thoughtfully renovated—it now features chic apartment homes, entertainment, dining, and a truly epic event space.
- The ballroom is all about classic elegance, with stately pillars, glittering chandeliers, arched windows, and the option to include dramatic uplighting.
- Need a ceremony or unique cocktail hour area, too? Consider The Rooftop, where you'll find crystal fire pits, inviting lounge furnishings, and epic skyline views from every angle.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 9am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The Ballroom at Providence G
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Ballroom at Providence G.