Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sitting atop nearly 100 acres of preserved Rhode Island farmland, this lush, family-run vineyard boasts handcrafted wines, local beer, and farm-to-fork dining…all just a few minutes from Newport.
- Say “I do” overlooking a sweeping landscape of vine-covered meadows. Follow with a cozy, rust-chic reception in the Meadow Room, with its reclaimed wood walls, bespoke circular chandeliers, and sliding barn doors.
- Catering menus consist of seasonal selections, locally-sourced and made from scratch. Pair dishes with the vineyard’s outstanding wines for an unforgettable repast.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Food & Beverage Minimum
Food and Beverage Minimums apply with a la carte and wedding package menus available. There is a 22% administrative fee.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
- Brewery / Distillery
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Newport Vineyards
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Newport Vineyards.