Galilee Beach Club 220 Sand Hill Cove Road • Narragansett • Rhode Island 2880
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Galilee Beach Club on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched at the southernmost tip of Narragansett, this beautiful coastal venue offers sweeping views the Atlantic Ocean and Block Island and a relaxed, family-friendly vibe.
- Nestled on 250 feet of sandy beachfront, this is the only spot in the area where you can say "I do" on the shore in total privacy. After exchanging vows, sip cocktails on the deck watching the sun set over the sea, or cozy up to a warm fire-pit right on the sand.
- Dine and dance in the historic clubhouse's oceanfront dining room or continue the celebration al fresco under a spacious tent on the beach. Whatever you choose, you'll enjoy the assistance of the Club's expert planners and the fresh, artfully prepared menus of their exceptional chefs.
Mention you found Galilee Beach Club on Here Comes the Guide, and receive a complimentary half-hour added to your wedding time!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Event start time
Rental fees include 5-hour venue access, a wedding arbor, shepherds crooks, lanterns, tables, chairs, glassware, plateware, and flatware, plus event staffing. Required add-ons include parking attendants, police detail, and event coordination services.
Prices vary, but a typical Saturday in June will cost around $7,000 in facility fees with taxes and add-ons.
Full beachside functions require additional costs & fees that increase the total cost of the event significantly. Inquire for a more detailed quote.
Ceremonies held on the beach require a fee of $500, and include a 1-hour event, 2 hours in the dressing suite, and 2 fire pits with a "S'more-gish-board."
- $147/person and up
Food and beverage packages are fully customizable, and may include:
- Stationary and/or passed hors d'oeuvres
- Plated dinner, fresh salad, and rolls & butter
- Champagne toast
- 1-hour open bar
- Coffee, tea, and outside dessert handling
- Table linens and napkins
- Personal attendant for the couple and guests of honor
- 8% state tax and 25% gratuity for service and kitchen staff
Full alcohol packages range $40–60/person.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 130.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
September through June, daily. July through August, available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Club
- Beach / Ocean
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Galilee Beach Club
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Galilee Beach Club.
Thanks! Your email to Galilee Beach Club is on its way!
Rhode Island Wedding Venues
> Newport / Coastal Rhode Island Wedding Venues