Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched at the southernmost tip of Narragansett, this unique venue offers sweeping views the Atlantic Ocean and a relaxed, family-friendly vibe.
- Exchange vows right on the beach (this is the only spot in the area where you can do so!), followed by a reception in their spacious, window-wrapped dining room.
- Hosting a large event? Consider a whole-space buyout, which allows you to take advantage of the entire facility, including the awesome three-season deck and cozy lounge.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Evening rentals (6–11pm) range $1,000–3,500 and daytime rentals (10am–3pm) range $700–2,300, depending on depending on the season and day of the week.
Beach receptions start at $700 for a 5-hour event.
Ceremonies held on the beach incur a fee of $300, and include a 1-hour event, wedding arbor, shepherd's hooks, and guest chairs.
Meals (when priced separately)
Menus include stationary and passed hors d'oeuvres, salad, entrées, cake service (wedding cake is BYO), and coffee & tea.
Shareholders receive a 20% discount; seasonal members receive a 10% discount.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 130.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
September through June, daily. July through August, available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Club
- Beach / Ocean
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Galilee Beach Club.