Dye House 46 Dike Street • Providence • RI 02909
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Dye House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Once part of a large weaving and fabric-dyeing operation, this turn-of-the-century building has been artfully converted into several guest suites and event spaces, and is tucked in the heart of Providence’s historic Olneyville section.
- In the Studio, you’ll find a 20-foot gabled ceiling, original red brick flooring, whitewashed walls, and tons of natural light pouring in through dozens of oversized windows.
- Hosting an ultra-intimate affair? Consider The Loft, which boasts—in addition to luxe overnight accommodations—soaring ceilings, a lounge area, and a fully-equipped outdoor kitchen.
Full Weekend Buyout
This Friday–Sunday rental includes your event space and 4 hotel rooms with accommodations for up to 8 guests Friday & Saturday night. With this option, the space is yours for the weekend—host your rehearsal dinner, wedding, and post-wedding brunch, all on site!
$5,500 off-peak | $6,500 peak
15% discount for Olneyville residents and non-profits!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
Friday | $2,000 off-peak | $3,000 peak
Saturday | $3,000 off-peak | $4,000 peak
Sunday | $1,500 off-peak | $2,500 peak
The rental fee includes exclusive use of The Studio for an evening event and staff to assist through the planning process. Peak season runs May–October; off-peak season runs November–April.
Full weekend buyouts include exclusive use of The Studio event space and the 4 on-site hotel rooms (sleeps 8 total) from Friday–Sunday. The price ranges $5,500 (off-peak) to $6,500 (peak).
The ceremony fee does not apply to full weekend buyouts.
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
Non-wedding special events in The Studio range $1,000–4,000 for use of The Studio; an event in the Loft ranges $450–550. Use of The Studio, guest room, or culinary suite (photo shoots, filming, etc.) ranges $250–300/hour, or $1,500–2,000/day.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Dye House.
Thanks! Your email to Dye House is on its way!
Rhode Island Wedding Venues
> Providence / Northern Rhode Island Wedding Venues