Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Dating from the mid-1700s, this charming historic property overlooks Narragansett Bay. A working organic farm, it boasts acres of meadows, gardens, and pastures, all separated by original stacked-stone walls.
- Exchange vows in the bountiful, colorful gardens, followed by cocktails on the lawn and an elegant tented reception. Be sure to capture some photos of the farm's sweet heritage-breed Dominique chickens!
- Rental fees help support Historic New England's stewardship and preservation of Casey Farm and other important properties throughout the area. Your rental comes with a "thank you" membership to the organization, which includes free tours of this spot, and dozens of others.
$895 Micro Wedding! Celebrate an intimate wedding with your nearest & dearest.
- Two-hour access for the ceremony & wedding photos
- Up to 15 people in attendance (including the photographer & officiant)
- Tax-free rental, with the proceeds going towards preserving our buildings & landscapes for future generations to enjoy
This offer is good April 1–October 31, 2022, for outdoor wedding ceremonies only. No food or alcohol is permitted.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Casey Farm.