Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Philly’s premier café and music venue puts the “party” into wedding party. This two-story events facility is perfect for dynamic celebrations, integrating large spaces, great food and topnotch entertainment with state-of-the-art AV and an experienced staff.
- The Music Hall turns your reception into dinner, dancing and a show. Its large stage, nightclub lighting and huge dance floor create the setting for a lively and memorable affair. And the mezzanine and balcony overlooking the main floor provide lots of room to spread out and watch the action.
- The Lounge, bathed in natural light, is ideal for a ceremony or cocktails. Floor-to-ceiling windows, an intimate stage, and a built-in bar make this upscale café not only a lovely spot for saying “I do” and toasting the union but enjoying dinner and music as well.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Every rental includes:
- Dedicated event planner
- Comprehensive AV needs
- Professional sound engineers and lighting technicians
- Standard rentals and more!
Meals (when priced separately)
- $48/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 800.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to World Cafe Live
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except World Cafe Live.