Welkinweir Estate 1368 Prizer Road • Pottstown • PA 19465
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Welkinweir Estate on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Rare trees, colorful gardens, and a peaceful pond on the 197 acres that surround this venue make it a stunning location for outdoor weddings.
- The elegant historic stone mansion is furnished with vintage décor and lends itself beautifully to photographs.
- If you plant a tree to commemorate your day through their Tribute Tree program, your love will live on in their arboretum forever.
Video by Shutter And Sound Films.
Video by Brian K Photography + Films.
Video by Saltwater Studios.
Video by Chris Place.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Not available on Fridays. Tax and service charges are included. Additional hours are available at an extra fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
The exclusive caterer is Jeffrey A. Miller.
May, June, September, and October. Events must end by 10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Welkinweir Estate.
Thanks! Your email to Welkinweir Estate is on its way!
Pennsylvania Wedding Venues
> Bucks and Montgomery Counties Wedding Venues