Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The architecture and detailing are exquisite. Union Trust began life in 1888 as one of Philadelphia’s most prominent banks, and its opulent interior harks back to the city’s rich commerce history. In addition to several sumptuously appointed smaller rooms, the central gallery features 65-foot illuminated carved ceilings, ornately decorated walls, and a gorgeous balcony that overlooks the room below.
- It’s got the perfect downtown location. Your wedding will take place right in the heart of Philly, just blocks from the Liberty Bell Center, Independence Hall, and the historic Old City. There are great restaurants, bars, museums, and markets nearby, and your guests will have no trouble finding lodging among the dozens of hotels in the neighborhood.
- You’ll have topnotch event planners and caterers on your side. Finley Catering, which handles all the weddings at Union Trust, is dedicated to producing flawless affairs, and is always available to assist with details large and small. They have nearly 40 years’ experience in the field, and have created exquisite menus for presidents, celebrities, and star athletes.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Union Trust.