Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The venue offers a charmingly timeless backdrop for your celebration. This stately mansion located 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh sits on top of a hill overlooking the surrounding wooded vistas. A romantic gazebo on the meticulously landscaped grounds provides a lovely photo op.
- The Grand Ballroom features glowing chandeliers, a spacious dance floor, and an adjacent outdoor patio for extra room to mingle. There's also a library, a private dining room, and an entry with a picturesque winding stairway available for your use.
- Your wedding menu will be customized according to your tastes and preferences by the talented in-house catering staff. Packages include a cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres, a served first course, an entrée course or buffet, and a four-hour bar.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fee includes:
- 10 hours of venue rental
- Dressing suites
- Use of ballroom with outdoor patio, library, gazebos, and pergolas
- Free parking
- Day of Coordinator
- Tables and Chivari chairs
- China, flatware, and water goblets
- Coat room
- And more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Twelve Oaks Mansion
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Twelve Oaks Mansion.