Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- They boast one of Lancaster County’s largest ballrooms, with 14-foot ceilings, roaring fireplaces at each end and the ability to accommodate up to 300 guests.
- Their picturesque courtyard, including a charming gazebo and impeccably landscaped grounds, is a great choice for those wanting an outdoor wedding or for taking some gorgeous first photos as newlyweds.
- Group rates are available for overnight accommodations just a few steps away at the newly updated Historic Strasburg Inn.
Friday and Sunday weddings receive a 5% discount on food and beverage packages.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Complimentary use of the wedding lounge, one hour rehearsal practice, and rental fee
- Centerpieces, table numbers, and gold Chivari chairs
- Hors d'ouvres, champagne or sparkling cider toast, and slicing and cutting of wedding cake
- Day of coordinator
- Standard rentals
- And more!
All packages have a 75 guest minimum. Contact the venue to discuss options for a wedding with fewer guests and less details.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Willows at Historic Strasburg.
Thanks! Your email to The Willows at Historic Strasburg is on its way!
Alternate Info: Fireside Tavern