Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This striking 1891 Victorian mansion is surrounded by 22 acres of gardens, both manicured and nature-inspired. It's undergoing a loving restoration, bringing revived life to its original interiors, and adding new spots for epic memory-making.
- The Willows is the Manor's newly-built event space, boasting both indoor and outdoor venues. At its heart: an impressive reception hall with a two-story fireplace in a grand foyer.
- Future expansion plans include historically-accurate cottages for more overnight accommodations, a fantastic swimming pool, and even a on-site brewpub!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Meals (when priced separately)
- $100/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Willows at Ashcombe Mansion.