Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This striking 1891 Victorian mansion is surrounded by 22 acres of gardens, both manicured and nature-inspired. It's undergoing a loving restoration, bringing revived life to its original interiors, and adding new spots for epic memory-making.
- The Willows is the Manor's newly-built event space, boasting both indoor and outdoor venues. At its heart: an impressive reception hall with a two-story fireplace in a grand foyer.
- Future expansion plans include historically-accurate cottages for more overnight accommodations, a fantastic swimming pool, and even a on-site brewpub!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
All rentals include:
- 12-hour venue access with a 6-hour event time
- Access to the second and third floor dressing suites
- Guest access to the Grand Entrance Corridor and Portico, all six rooms on the first floor, the Crystal Dining Room, English Knot Garden Patio, and 22-acre grounds
- On-site ceremony rehearsal
- Climate-controlled ballroom-inspired Grand Sperry Reception Tent (April–November)
- Event tables and chairs
- Moveable boxwood greenery hedge walls, luxury lounge furniture, framed televisions, and Sonos speaker system
- Self-serve coat room and ample parking
Single-day rentals range $7,800–11,800 and include all of the above. Off-season rentals range $3,600–6,300.
Two-Day and Three-Day rentals range $14,400–25,400 and include the above, PLUS 12-hour access to the venue the day prior and/or following the event, a welcome reception and/or farewell brunch, and the option to reserve overnight guest rooms.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $112/person and up
Catering packages include tray-passed hors d'oeuvres, a plated coursed dinner, nonalcoholic beverages and bar mixers, a champagne toast, a wedding night care package, expert event staff and bartenders, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Willows at Ashcombe Mansion.