Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the heart of the campus and just 10 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, this university social club is housed in a classically styled Hornbostel limestone building that was built in 1923 and thoroughly renovated.
- The spacious Rooftop Terrace provides gorgeous views of the city's skyline and landmarks. Inside, the opulent grand ballroom features brilliant crystal chandeliers and an intricately designed 20-foot ceiling.
- A dedicated on-site wedding coordinator will make sure everything proceeds flawlessly. Elegant and convenient wedding package amenities include ivory linens and napkins, coffee and tea service, cake cutting and plating, and a private bridal party refresher room.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fee includes cocktail area and reception.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All Wedding Packages include the following:
- Rental for the cocktail area and reception
- Selection of passed and displayed hors d'oeuvres
- Formal dinner service
- Private bridal party refresher suite
- Coffee, tea, and water service or display
- Complimentary tasting for four
- Four reserved University Club parking spaces
Food & Beverage Minimum
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- College Campus / School
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The University Club at The University of Pittsburgh
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The University Club at The University of Pittsburgh.