Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Rich in Chester County history, this pastoral 300-acre spot has been an active agricultural site since the 1700s. Guests approach the estate via a drive lined with beech and oaks, and are greeted by heritage breeds of cattle, sheep and goats grazing the farm’s lush pastures.
- A century-old linden tree shelters your ceremony, with the farm’s rolling meadows as your backdrop. Follow with lawn games and an intimate reception throughout the Manor House’s first floor, or host a lavish affair beneath the peaked celebration tent.
- Their rainy day options are just as lovely as their sunny day choices—in the event of drizzle, you can still wed outside in the garden, where a custom tented structure covers a handsome brick patio. Side walls can also be added to the main celebration tent, so the party can go on as planned, no matter the weather.
Video by NST Pictures.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
Venue rentals include:
- Exclusive use of the 19th-century manor house and surrounding 300-acre property
- Choice of three ceremony sites: century-old linden tree, perennial gardens, and beech tree grove
- Two dressing suites and a modern catering kitchen
- On-site catering and event planning partner
- 4,000 sq. ft outdoor tent, sprawling lawn for games, red barn and farm outbuildings, and lush pastures
- Farm tables
- Golf cart for photos throughout the grounds
- Ample parking
- Extensive rain plan
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm.