Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It boasts historic charm and modern amenities. Though the clubhouse was built in 1892, the rooms have a warm, updated feel. Your guests will enjoy roaming the building, checking out the maritime artifacts, heritage artwork, and antique ship models.
- You can choose an indoor or outdoor ceremony option, or combine the two. After saying “I do” in the more intimate clubhouse, invite your guests out onto seven acres of lawn that stretch to the Delaware River. Then dance the night away under the large, festive tent overlooking the water.
- Memorable photo ops abound amid the sailboats and yachts on the river. Let your photographer follow you as you wander around the slips, with boats cruising the Delaware in the background and seagulls soaring overhead.
Video by Lavon Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Wedding packages for a 5-hour event include hors d’oeuvres, dinner, 5-hour open bar, wedding cake, and use of the facility. Tax and service charge are also included.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Club
- Yacht Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Corinthian Yacht Club of Philadelphia.