Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Marble Rotunda of this 1908 Beaux Arts building is truly magnificent. Accented by classical columns and a grand staircase, the octagonal, all-white space offers a sophisticated site for pre-event gatherings and welcome cocktails.
- A tranquil Medicinal Herb Garden and Veranda offer an oasis for ceremonies. This photogenic spot features many historic and aromatic herbal plants surrounded by colorful blooms, pebble walkways and sweetheart benches.
- Upstairs, intimate paneled parlors, a library and grand reception halls beckon. A floor-to-ceiling carved mantelpiece, antique clock and high windows distinguish Ashurt Room…which connects with the even grander Michael Hall, boasting leaded-glass windows and a 30-foot-high rococo ceiling.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fee includes use of the space reserved, tables and chairs, housekeeping, and security.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Art Gallery
- Community Center / Civic Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The College of Physicians of Philadelphia.