Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sophisticated elegance inside and out: This full-service Western Pennsylvania event center has a bevy of location options surrounded by lush gardens. The breezy Patio and wood-beamed Pavilion are excellent choices for an open-air ceremony or cocktail hour.
- Flexible style and thoughtful inclusions: The neutral palette of the ballroom makes it easy to personalize. You can choose from a delightful variety of romantic décor options and amenities, such as a wedding cake light curtain, Chiavari chairs, and guest table centerpieces.
- Top-shelf cuisine and planning assistance: You'll receive comprehensive coordination services, including a menu created by the executive chef, a full open bar with professional bartenders, and traditional cookie table plating and displays.
Friday & Sunday weddings receive a 15% discount on reception pricing.
Winter Weddings held Saturdays from January–March) receive a 15% discount on reception pricing.
Showers & Rehearsal Rentals receive a 10% discount on food & nonalcoholic beverage when booked after your wedding reception. If BOTH are booked, you'll receive an additional 5% discount on food & nonalcoholic beverage.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Event duration
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- 5-hour reception with 4-hour bar OR 6-hour reception with 5-hour bar
- Well bar service and champagne toast for the head table
- Stationary hors d'oeuvres and buffet or plated dinner
- Custom wedding cake
- Tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces, and lights & draping for head table
Classic Package | 125-guest minimum | $80–83/person
Includes everything above for a 5- or 6-hour reception.
Elegant Package | 125-guest minimum | $93–97/person
Includes everything above, plus a signature cocktail, upgraded rentals and lighting, and choice of passed hors d'oeuvres or late night snack.
Grand Package | 125-guest minimum | $116–123/person
Includes everything in the Elegant Package, plus call bar service, champagne toast for all guests, and shuttles to/from designated Cranberry-area hotels.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Chadwick
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Chadwick.