Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Considered the "Grand Dame of Broad Street", this 1904 hotel is a treasure of French Renaissance design. Inside, Lalique chandeliers, fountains, and other intricate architectural embellishments are accented by vintage photographs of Old Philadelphia.
- Guests ascend an elliptical staircase of Etruscan gold marble and hand-wrought iron to the two-tier Grand Ballroom, a truly breathtaking space with a richly draped stage, parquet floor, and cove ceiling hung with enormous chandeliers.
- There's even more Gilded Age opulence to be found in the 19th-floor "Rose Garden". Originally the hotel's rooftop skating rink, it was modeled after the Hall of Mirrors at Versailles.
Complementary Honeymoon Suite!
Marrying couples enjoy a complimentary one-night stay following the wedding with romantic extras.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,000/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
- $199/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Packages include food and alcohol.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 800.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Kosher and traditional options are available.
Year-round, daily, 6am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
Send an email to The Bellevue Hotel
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Bellevue Hotel.