Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Considered the "Grand Dame of Broad Street", this 1904 hotel is a treasure of French Renaissance design. Inside, Lalique chandeliers, fountains, and other intricate architectural embellishments are accented by vintage photographs of Old Philadelphia.
- Guests ascend an elliptical staircase of Etruscan gold marble and hand-wrought iron to the two-tier Grand Ballroom, a truly breathtaking space with a richly draped stage, parquet floor, and cove ceiling hung with enormous chandeliers.
- There's even more Gilded Age opulence to be found in the 19th-floor "Rose Garden". Originally the hotel's rooftop skating rink, it was modeled after the Hall of Mirrors at Versailles.
Host your big day with up to 25 guests safely in XIX (Nineteen) for just $119/person, inclusive of tax and service charge. Please contact the venue for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,000/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
- $199/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Packages include food and alcohol.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 800.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations Details
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Kosher and traditional options are available.
Year-round, daily, 6am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Bellevue Hotel.