Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The restored early-1800s Barn Hall is absolutely lovely, with exposed limestone walls, high-set slotted windows, gleaming wood floors, and enormous ceiling beams—all original to the structure. Glass double doors on either end of the space open to reveal views of the property's 15 pastoral acres.
- Outdoor ceremonies are held in front of the Grand Limestone Fireplace, which is set in a graceful, shaded courtyard. Following your vows, you and your guests can gather for cocktails beneath the adjacent Rustic Pavilion, overlooking the pond and spring-fed stream.
- Inviting, convenient lodging is just a few yards away at The Silverstone Inn & Suites. Romantic rooms boast double Jacuzzis, fireplaces, marble bathroom floors, and private patios.
Video by Agape Films.
Video by Enchant Cinema Wedding Filmmaking.
Video by Vasaturo Still + Motion.
Video by PS Productionz.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- Exclusive use of the Courtyard, Hay Barn, Stables, Barn Hall, and restrooms
- Access to the Bridal Salon, Bridal Lounge, and Groom's Lounge prior to the ceremony and through the event
- Event manager and professional staff
- Ample parking and attendant
- Tables, chairs, and access to a floorplan program
- Exclusive vendor deals
Friday & Sunday | $11,000–12,000
Saturday & holidays | $12,000–13,000
If the ceremony is not held on premises, $300 will be deducted from the total cost.
Packages start at $112/person and include:
- Pre-ceremony welcome beverage
- Cocktail hour with passed and displayed hors d'oeuvres, specialty cocktails, and butlered beverages
- 3-course plated dinner
- Custom wedding cake and seasonal dessert station
- Personal attendants for the wedding couple and family
- China, flatware, glassware, and 59 colors of napkins and linens, plus setup & teardown
- Bartending services (BYO alcohol) and nonalcoholic beverages
Base catering package minimums start at $8,900, plus a 6% sales tax.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
John Serock Catering is the venue's exclusive caterer.
April–December, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Silverstone.