The Andy Warhol Museum 117 Sandusky Street • Pittsburgh • Pennsylvania 15212
The Andy Warhol Museum
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Andy Warhol Museum on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This urban chic venue looks like it's right out of Architectural Digest. The flexible, industrial loft layout boasts high ceilings, white brick walls, and lots of windows. Plus, what could be cooler than using the super hip artwork as a photo backdrop?
- You might start with a ceremony in the Warhol Theater, followed by cocktails and a reception in the museum's large entrance space. Consider adding options like guided tours, use of the galleries, and studio activities to really enhance the experience for your guests.
- Their all-inclusive package can handle everything, from furniture to lighting and everything in-between. So whether you're planning an informal dinner for 20, black-tie soirée, or reception for 350, you're all set.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Rental fee includes standard rentals, audio visual, and staffing to help during your event. Museum tours, studio activities, and photobooth customization are available for an additional fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year round: Monday, 8am–11pm; all other days except Friday, 6pm–2am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Andy Warhol Museum.
Thanks! Your email to The Andy Warhol Museum is on its way!
Pennsylvania Wedding Venues
> Pittsburgh Wedding Venues
> Western Pennsylvania Wedding Venues