Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1850s Greek Revival mansion sits at the heart of beautiful Mercer County, and is an easy drive from Pittsburgh and its suburbs. It's surrounded by lush gardens and boasts the timeless feel of a classic Southern estate.
- Exchange vows in the garden or beneath the sweet gazebo, followed by cocktails around the pool and a reception in the elegant Shiloh Banquet Room or the warm, inviting Old South Armory.
- This Civil War-era mansion has been lovingly renovated to offer couples old-world charm with modern touches such as 27 luxe, romantic guest rooms that feature gas fireplaces and jetted tubs.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
Overnight accommodations range $200–300/room plus tax and 15% service charge.
The Tara House Package is $7,100 and includes all sleeping rooms for the night of the event, tax, and service charge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 10am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tara - A Country Inn.
Thanks! Your email to Tara - A Country Inn is on its way!
Alternate Info: Tara A Country Inn