Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated on the picturesque, secluded grounds of Stone Gables Estate, this old world-inspired venue offers a host of elegant indoor and outdoor spaces, all surrounded by lush meadows, manicured gardens, and mature trees.
- The Grande Gazebo features whitewashed woodwork and a charming steeple, while the wrought-iron scrollwork of the domed Victorian Gazebo evokes the feel of an English garden. Follow with a lavish celebration beneath the Grande Canopy Tuscan Tent, or an intimate dinner in the glass-walled Solarium.
- Your on-site lodging options are simply wonderful, and include a restored 1860s farmhouse, two cozy cottages, and a 1920s manor home, which now serves as the Klein Mansion Inn.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,990/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Certified bartenders are required.
April–October, Tuesday–Saturday, 10am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
- Winery / Vineyard
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except St. Michael's Vineyard.