Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- An architectural treasure, this historic museum—only minutes from downtown Pittsburgh—offers a stunning locale for your wedding. Originally conceived to honor Civil War veterans, it's now a tribute to all men and women in the military. It also hosts all kinds of weddings, from Christian, Hindu, and multicultural to interracial, Jewish, and same-sex. Everyone is welcome!
- Al fresco ceremonies can be held on the steps of the main entrance with the building’s gorgeous façade as your backdrop. Follow with cocktails, then dinner and dancing on their plaza-sized Patio, which can even be tented. Or explore multiple options indoors with venues for groups of every size.
- Things definitely look up when you’re in the magnificent Grand Ballroom, featuring a 50-foot decorative ceiling and upper-level balcony. Other equally impressive spaces include the adjacent Foyer, with its row of columns and high coved ceiling….and the richly paneled and very stately Hall of Valor or Gettysburg Room.
Discounts for Military and non-Saturday (except holiday weekends) wedding receptions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,250/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Add a ceremony for an additional $1,000 fee if the reception is also held on-site.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 2300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall & Museum
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall & Museum.