Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's an ultra-glam event center on the Casino's upper level, with floor-to-ceiling windows, Art Deco-inspired design touches, and a recessed ceiling hung with dazzling, tiered rectangular chandeliers of smoked glass.
- Guests can mingle on the attached waterfront balcony, where they're treated to views of the Delaware River and Ben Franklin Bridge.
- You can host a super-swanky bachelor or bachelorette party in the High Limit Lounge. It's got a gorgeous bar, sleek lounge furnishings, a terrace, and private gaming parlors. Ante up!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $165/person and up
Wedding packages include tax, alcohol, and service charge.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Price listed is for Saturday evening events.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Catering by Gibson's Restaurant Group
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Other View
Send an email to Rivers Casino Philadelphia
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rivers Casino Philadelphia.