Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Owned and operated by a pair of sisters, this former church has been artfully reimagined as an ultra-stylish event space. It’s nestled in the heart of the Poconos, making it easily accessible from both NYC and Philadelphia.
- There’s a lovely garden courtyard with a hidden oasis feel that’s just right for saying “I do.” Once inside the reception hall, you’ll find a soaring cathedral ceiling with exposed dark wood buttresses, sleek retro checkered flooring, and enormous arched windows allowing for ample natural light.
- They offer so many thoughtful extras, like custom herringbone tables, a glam dressing area, a cute outdoor bar area and fire pit, and a thoroughly vetted list of local caterers at a variety of price points, all of whom are familiar with the venue’s unique setup.
Video by Dearly Beloved Weddings.
Micro-weddings are available for a reduced rate Monday–Thursday for 25 guests or less.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fees include:
- Full-day access to the venue for setup
- Outdoor ceremony site with custom-built seating
- Photo ops in the gardens and on the wooden bridges
- On-site dressing suite with glam stations
- Upstairs private lounge area for wedding party prep
- Indoor reception area with a large dance floor
- Cocktail area and custom-built indoor bar, and outdoor bar area and fireplace
- Handcrafted wood herringbone tables
- Ample parking
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Pocono Palms
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pocono Palms.