Please Touch Museum at Memorial Hall 4231 Avenue of the Republic • Philadelphia • PA 19131
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Please Touch Museum at Memorial Hall on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s one of the most innovative and stunning children’s museums in the world, housed in a true 19th century treasure. With dazzling architecture and colorful exhibits, your photos will be over-the-top awesome.
- The South Foyer (the Museum’s grand entry) is a breathtaking spot for vows. Follow with a reception in the swoon-worthy Hamilton Hall, with its soaring 60-foot domed ceiling, and whimsical touches like a four-story replica of the Statue of Liberty’s arm…made entirely of toys!
- Guests can't help but release their inner child as they wander the exhibit halls—favorites include a dazzling restored 1920s carousel, a Wonderland-inspired gallery, and an urban environment with a real SEPTA bus.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Brûlée Catering by Chef Jean-Marie Lacroix is the exclusive culinary provider to Please Touch Museum.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Please Touch Museum at Memorial Hall
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Please Touch Museum at Memorial Hall.
Thanks! Your email to Please Touch Museum at Memorial Hall is on its way!
Pennsylvania Wedding Venues
> Philadelphia Wedding Venues