Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s one of the most innovative and stunning children’s museums in the world, housed in a true 19th century treasure. With dazzling architecture and colorful exhibits, your photos will be over-the-top awesome.
- The South Foyer (the Museum’s grand entry) is a breathtaking spot for vows. Follow with a reception in the swoon-worthy Hamilton Hall, with its soaring 60-foot domed ceiling, and whimsical touches like a four-story replica of the Statue of Liberty’s arm…made entirely of toys!
- Guests can't help but release their inner child as they wander the exhibit halls—favorites include a dazzling restored 1920s carousel, a Wonderland-inspired gallery, and an urban environment with a real SEPTA bus.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Brûlée Catering by Chef Jean-Marie Lacroix is the exclusive culinary provider to Please Touch Museum.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Please Touch Museum at Memorial Hall
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Please Touch Museum at Memorial Hall.