Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Water's Edge venue is positively awe-inspiring. You'll be transported to a coastal village setting with two underwater tunnels featuring polar bears, sea otters, and elephant seals that wow guests as they enter and exit the spacious and elegant event room.
- Dine next to exotic fish and sip tropical drinks at the aquarium. A lush rainforest, waterfalls, and brilliantly colored aquatic life from around the globe make a remarkable backdrop for your reception—and photo memories.
- Their packages include shuttle service from the zoo entrance to the indoor event spaces, food and beverages from Taste catering, tables, chairs, and linens. Plus, you might just get the opportunity to pose with a fuzzy, furry, or slinky creature.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fees range $1,500–3,000 for a 4-hour rental, depending on the space reserved.
Enclosed shuttle service from the Zoo entrance to the Aquarium or Water's Edge and back is included for those two venues (not included for the Garden Tent).
Meals (when priced separately)
- $35/person and up
Buffet menus start at $35/person, and plated menus start at $52/person; both include salad, entrées, sides, and rolls with butter. Stations-style menus are also available.
Bar packages range $28/person for a 4-hour beer & wine bar to $40/person for a 5-hour platinum bar. Cash bar and specialty options are also available.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Zoo / Aquarium
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium.