Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Water's Edge venue is positively awe-inspiring. You'll be transported to a coastal village setting with two underwater tunnels featuring polar bears, sea otters, and sharks that wow guests as they enter and exit the spacious and elegant event room.
- Dine next to exotic fish and sip tropical drinks at PPG Aquarium. A lush rainforest, waterfalls, and brilliantly colored aquatic life from around the globe make a remarkable backdrop for your reception—and photo memories.
- Their packages include shuttle service from the zoo entrance to the event spaces, as well as food and beverages from Taste of the Wild catering, furniture and décor. Plus, you might just get the opportunity to pose with a fuzzy, furry, or slinky creature.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding Packages include:
- Facility rental for four hours
- Shuttle service through the zoo
- Food and after dinner coffee service
- Rental items including tables, chairs, linens, silverware, china, and glassware
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Zoo / Aquarium
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium.