Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You'll find endless photo opportunities in this 60-acre botanic garden, such as the Lotus Pond, the Log Cabin, the Dogwood Meadow, and the Peirce Celebration Garden, which features a stone wall adorned with flowers and greenery.
- The recently renovated Davidson Event Center is an 1870s-era barn with rustic chandeliers and a wall of windows offering views of the surrounding woodlands. The adjacent plaza provides a spacious area for dining, dancing, and mingling.
- Two changing rooms make on-site wedding party prep seamless. Other amenities that come with the site rental include a day-of event manager, who can coordinate both the rehearsal and the ceremony, and a stone fireplace with complimentary wood.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 2:30pm–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pittsburgh Botanic Garden.