Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Your out-of-town guests will have an easy time getting to this sleekly modern hotel only six miles from the airport and a short drive from downtown Pittsburgh. Your friends and family will enjoy staying for the weekend, thanks to the indoor pool, fitness center, lounges, and comfortably stylish rooms.
- The recently renovated ballrooms are spacious enough for even the largest reception. Outdoor venues include a beautifully landscaped courtyard that features a waterfall and koi pond and is surrounded by lush, towering trees.
- Their experienced planning team specializes in integrating cultural and military traditions, and will skillfully make your vision for your day come to life. You'll be able to choose from a wide range of catering options, including action stations, plated dinners, and buffets.
Vow to Get Away Package
Earn triple Marriott reward points when submitting a request for a wedding event or room block. Points can be redeemed for room upgrades, cocktails, plated meals, and more! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
For outdoor events
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pittsburgh Airport Marriott.