Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This former iron and steel foundry retains much of its original dramatic, industrial character. Modern enhancements include a band of clerestory windows that let light flow into the column-free Cupola Ballroom.
- Wrought-iron Phoenix Columns and lush landscaping in the Sculpture Garden provide a beautiful backdrop for outdoor weddings and photographs.
- The venue features striking signature elements, like the open steel trusses in the West Wing Ballroom and the grand double staircase in the Cupola Ballroom. Both rooms also boast extremely high ceilings and unique custom light fixtures.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Phoenixville Foundry.