Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This stately brick building, though new and thoroughly modern, blends beautifully with Philadelphia’s iconic Early American architecture. Inside, you’ll find wonderful, light-filled event spaces, as well as the country’s premiere collections documenting the founding of our nation.
- The Grand Staircase is a favorite for vow exchanges. From here, guests can adjourn to the Terrace or Atrium for cocktails, and they’ll also have access to the museum’s fascinating galleries.
- Liberty Hall is simply stunning, with wainscoted walls of white and robin’s-egg blue, deep mahogany-hued flooring, and ample natural light provided by two stories of multi-paned windows.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,000/event and up
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Museum of the American Revolution
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Museum of the American Revolution.