Museum of the American Revolution 101 South Third Street • Philadelphia • PA 19106
Museum of the American Revolution
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Museum of the American Revolution on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This stately brick building, though new and thoroughly modern, blends beautifully with Philadelphia’s iconic Early American architecture. Inside, you’ll find wonderful, light-filled event spaces, as well as the country’s premiere collections documenting the founding of our nation.
- The Grand Staircase is a favorite for vow exchanges. From here, guests can adjourn to the Terrace or Atrium for cocktails, and they’ll also have access to the museum’s fascinating galleries.
- Liberty Hall is simply stunning, with wainscoted walls of white and robin’s-egg blue, deep mahogany-hued flooring, and ample natural light provided by two stories of multi-paned windows.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Museum of the American Revolution.
Thanks! Your email to Museum of the American Revolution is on its way!
Pennsylvania Wedding Venues
> Philadelphia Wedding Venues